It's been a while since I did a list, so here's one to think about (just not too hard)...
1. A very real sense of inadequacy.
2. Non-delusional paranoia.
3. The ruinous hangover of the guy sitting next to you on public transport.
4. Jehovahs Witnesses and time share salespeople.
5. Children trying to do arithmetic homework.
7. Passing groups of Hare Krishnas.
8. Teenage boys.
9. People with obsessive compulsive disorder.
11. People with kidney stones or groin strain.
12. Football matches.
13. Bad romance.
14. You can't live near dogs.
15. Spending holidays hiding in the cellar of the sweet old biddy across the road because she doesn't have a thought in her head.
16. You still can't predict the lottery or random asteroid strikes.