Monday 30 July 2012

Kick in the head

A quick post. There are things to be done and more work to get through after that. The day has been tough. I submitted 'Aunt Amelia at Dinner' and 'First Time' and await rejection. Apparently it builds character.


I also took them down and opened a new section on my 'Stories' page, just to show that they were there.

I had a sense of mild depression after I sent off the submissions, which is pretty normal from my experience of closing off jobs. I spent quite a bit of time in studios and that was normally the case after a big campaign came to an end. I counter that with the knowledge that I have the untold story of the maniac who waves the hook on the end of his hand at shocked teenagers.

I also have to try 'Coffee' from a third person POV. The first person thing isn't making me happy.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment